You may have noticed it has been nothing but crickets chirping on this blog for awhile. That is because I am plugging away at two classes right now. I have one more week to go and then its a blissful three week break in which I plan to catch up on all of my back reviews.
Read this week:
- The Twelve by Justin Cronin
- What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day by Pearl Cleage
- Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes
- The Last King of Scotland by Giles Foden
Upcoming Reads this week:
- The Twelve Rooms of the Nile by Enid Shomer
- Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather
I had bunches of books come into my house this week. Guess I got a little over excited about having that three week break from school because now I've got enough new books to last three month.
- The Ambassador's Daughter by Pam Jenoff
- The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin
- Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini
- A Murder at Rosamund's Gate by Susanna Calkins
- Roses Have Thorns by Sandra Byrd
- In Need of a Good Wife by Kelly O'Connor McNees
- San Miguel by T.C. Boyle
- In the Woods by Tana French
- The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
- The Rising Tide by Jeff Shaara
- The Steel Wave by Jeff Shaara
- The Shadow Queen by Rebecca Dean
That's it for me!