The 1st Annual Silent Night Read-A-Thon hosted by Svea @ The Muse in the Fog Book Review is here!
Pile of books? Check.
Hot Chocolate? Check.
Bag o' home made trail mix to munch on? Check.
Foot warming cat? Check. Check. and Check (Yes, I have 3! Over achiever, I know...).
Now here is what I will be trying to mow through this week:
- Finish The Twelve Rooms of the Nile by Enid Shomer
- Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather
- Master of Verona by David Blixt
- One Second After by William R. Forstchen
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
UPDATE #1: MONDAY 12/17 @ 7 PM:
So far I am 208 pages into The Twelve Rooms of the Nile. I had planned on having this one finished yesterday but I spent 6 hours at Petco as a volunteer helping with kitty adoptions and I was pooped by time I got home. I brought my first foster kitty home so I could give him a good brushing out and make him irresistible for the adoption weekend next weekend. He is the most beautiful cat and I really hope someone snatches him up next weekend. See? I have a good excuse for being behind! Finishing Twelve Rooms tonight and then I'll probably be picking up Master of Verona since I have a review due on that one shortly. Now off to read!